Thursday, December 19, 2013

Placenta Encapsulation and Umbilical Cord Keepsake

As many of you know. I decided to do Placenta encapsulation after Koby was born. Absolute best descion ever! It has definetly helped me fight off the baby blues. I think I did suffer with some deprssion with the news of moving to a new unit and finding out I'll be going to Africa this summer but it could have been so much worse. When I started to feel sad I took one of my pills and within hours was feeling loads better. It also helped me heal so much quicker. I highly suggest it. Sure it sounds gross but it's amazing!





Also when you get the placenta you get the umbilical cord. When my DOULA dehydrated my placenta she also did the umbilical cord and I made this keepsake. I LOVE it. Its hanging up by the stairs in our house. Such a sweet reminder of such a sweet day. I just wish I knew about this when Kason was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment